Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 28: money

This is an easy challenge: take a picture of a bill you have. However, I am not one to carry cash around, but today I have some from my Avon sales. So I took a picture of those.

The most important is, however, what the bill says on the back. And since tomorrow I go in to take my Bar exam, that is what I wanted to post today.

In God we trust!







Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.