Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Four: a stranger

I thought day four's challenge was an interesting one: photographing a stranger! My first thought was how to photograph someone without their consent to be published? or rather, should I ask for that person's release so that it can be published? I opted for photographing without the subject's consent taking the necessary measures.

My only problem: studying for the Bar and taking care of an eight month old does not leave a lot of time to go out or have leisure time. So when we headed out, it was already nighttime which posed a bigger challenge. This was the outcome. I am pretty pleased with it! Hope you are too.



Don't forget to check out my store!



Pin It

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.