Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Days 17 & 18: time and drink!

First of all, sorry for missing yesterday's post. With studying and E it can get pretty crazy around here! So I decided to merge both challenges into today's post.

Yesterday's challenge was time. My first thought was trying to capture a unique picture of time, but sadly I do not own anything unique like an hour glass or some sort of funky wall clock. So this picture will have to do! It is actually how I tell time nowadays: when is time for E's feeding, or naps, or my study time, or when will DH get back from class. It is my time-teller! 

It's our kitchen clock!


Today's challenge is drink.  What comes to mind when you hear the word drink? Well, for me it is WATER! That is basically the only thing I drink, except for the occasional glass of wine and my coffee. Even DH was saying how water has been my drink since forever! We have a joke about it: when he asks me what I want to drink during meals, I look at him and he already knows. "How could I not figure that one out?", he says. I just wish that E would drink more of her water, but she does not really like it. Either that or she hates her sippy cup. Oh, the joys of motherhood!


I could drink water all day if you let me. 








Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.