Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My view today! 1st day

As I posted yesterday, today starts the February Photo a Day challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim!

Today's challenge: My view

ISO 200 1/4  f/5.6
  This is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot.  This is currently my view and will be until February 28!! Can't wait to be done!!!

Follow me on twitter @themomthelawyer



Don't forget to check out my store!
Pin It

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.