Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5: 10 A.M.

I was bad today with the challenge. I have to admit it. I did not know what the challenge for today was until my friend -who is also following the challenge- reminded me of it. Needless to say, I was a little late for it. So pardon my picture as it was taken with my cell phone and it was at 10-ish A.M. I will just call it the 10-ish picture.

Nonetheless, I think I did a pretty good job with it and it was meant to be: on our way to Church! (I have to say, today was a powerful day with a pretty powerful message, thus, it was truly meant to be!)



Don't forget to check out my store!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! Following you via email :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa!! and thanks for following me! I hope you like the next pics that are coming up.

      Delete

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.