Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The End!!

Finally on March 1st my misery ended. That was the last day of the two-day NJ Bar Exam!

Misery?, you might ask. Well, I had been studying for the Bar since beginning of January, which meant many hours of reading and studying while someone else cared for Eli. I think that was the hardest part for me: knowing that she needed me or missed me and I couldn't be there for her 100% like how it had been up to that point. And even though it was not a stranger - it was DH and then my mother-in-law-, it was still hard. On top of that, Eli went through her 8 month sleep regression, teeth coming out, learning to crawl, clap and wave, all while I had to study. Needless to say, I did not spent 10-12 hours a day studying, but I did do my best. This was a very different experience compared to when I studied for the Puerto Rico Bar: 3 1/2 months of full-time studying!! That was crazy! 

And to add to the misery, I was sent to Atlantic City to take the exam. That is 2 hours away!! There was no way I would be driving 4 hours a day for 2 consecutive days of excruciating mental exercise. So we decided that I would stay there (I guess that was the upside?!).  That added a little bit more stress: should I go alone, should I take my mother-in-law and Eli, should DH go?

In the end, we all went, had a good time, I was able to remain calm during my Bar and the people I needed most were there to cheer me on! However, I have to add, that I am grateful for all the other people in my life that prayer for me during that time. I am deeply grateful for the amazing group of moms I have met here, for the amazing group of May 2011 mommies that have seen me go through this ordeal, for my wonderful family back home, and for all the friends, here in NJ and in Puerto Rico, that took the time to pray for me. I know that God was with me during those 2 days!

1"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalm 23 (KJV)


My strength during the Exam

Excited that I was ALL DONE!!!!




Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.