Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 23: my shoes!

First of all, I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my Dad!!! I'm sorry we cannot be there, but we love you. 

Now, to the challenge. I think it is safe to say I own many pair of shoes like most women do! So many that I even have shoes back in my mother's house in Puerto Rico as I could not, and did not, want to deal with the hassle of moving with that many. However, now that I am in the states and get long periods of cold weather, I find myself using the same few pairs of shoes. Like today: my pair of fall boots!

Love them!



Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.