Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day two: Words!

The second day of the February Photo a Day challenge is words. I pondered which words I would photograph until I turned my heard right and saw the words we have above the bookshelf. I felt inspired!

Live well, Laugh often, Love much
SOOC

Are you inspired??

Don't forget to check out my store!


1 comment:

  1. wooohooooo I was there when that went up! =)
    me hacen muuucha falta! un super abrazo y beso

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.