Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 22: where you work

As some may know, I am currently not working full-time for a living, instead I am selling Avon products from my home.  However, I do hold the most gratifying job - I say this risking to sound cliché to some of you -, that is, being a mom to my nine month old daughter. So my workplace is my home.

watching some Baby Einstein


And for the sake of clarification, being a stay at home mom (SAHM) is a full-time task with no vacations, no breaks, constantly challenging and tiresome. But, even though I struggled with the idea in the beginning, now I have to say that I love it. I love when she crawls excitedly towards me, how sweet she looks when sleeps, the feeling I get when she says mama and her squeals and laughs in excitement. Now I understand that if I was working, I would miss all of this. Like my mom says, everything has a positive side and God has a purpose for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.