Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 15: phone

Excuse my late post, but today has been a hectic day.

Today is day 15 of the challenge and today's topic: phone! Who does not own one nowadays?! Well, I can tell you this: I don't own a land line which used to be norm a few years ago. We have cell phones, which in my opinion, make us lazier. Why? Now we do not have to learn phone numbers. Or for that matter, we do not even have to dial the number, it does it for you. And if you have Siri, you need only say it! Technology!!

Anyway, this is my phone, a.k.a., an extension of me.






Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.