Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day Three: Hands

When I read the challenge for today, my first thought was "hands?!?!" I did not know what to photograph or how I would go about the challenge. So I decided I would look through some of the pictures that people had already posted on Twitter and what do you know? They were literally hands! Their hands! Some had rings, some had their hands at the steering wheel, and some had nail polish. That is when I had my "eureka!" moment!

I would photograph the light of my life hands: E's hands! So I went about my task of capturing her hands, but let me tell you, it was no easy task. Then, in the middle of shooting, I had the idea of capturing our hands together. And this was the outcome! Hope you like it.



 
And here are some more hands.

SOOC


SOOC

Don't forget to check out my store!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the hands pictures. Too precious!.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-photo-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.