Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 21: a favorite photo of me!

I have many pictures of me, but a favorites? I do not think I have many, however, there is one I absolutely LOVE taken the day of my wedding. Loved everything from my hair and make up to my gorgeous bouquet! Hope you love it as much as I do!


Taken by my uncle, Eddie Díaz



Don't forget to check out my store!
Pin It

2 comments:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.