Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 27: something you (I) ate!

This is a great challenge/post to write about our new dieting plan!

About a month ago, I decided that I was going to loose the remaining few pounds once and for all. I could not understand why I was not loosing even though I was exercising, nursing and trying to diet. So I decided I was going to write down everything I was eating and joined (or rather, re-joined) myfitnesspal which even has an app for on the go. That is how I found out I had my body on starvation mode as I was eating less calories than recommended, so my body needed to store that food hence the not loosing weight. Once I fixed the problem, I lost over 2.5 lbs and DH, who joined me on this next step, lost almost 4 lbs in just ONE WEEK! Oh boy, could we see the difference!! In addition, we have changed our eating habits, after I did some research, and we are trying the healthy foods approach - non processed foods like whole wheat bread and pasta, vegetables, fruits, legumes, among other foods. We feel great, more energized and are loosing weight!

But as in any diet plan, we let ourselves enjoy a treat once in a while so we can keep on track. Yesterday was treat day, since we are with my mother-in-law, and we decided to go to Red Lobster!!! And what do you know? They are doing Lobster Fest and had this amazing dish that I had to try. However, in the spirit of eating healthy, I decided to eat just a small portion and take the rest home. The dish was so big that today both, DH and I, could eat from them and were satisfied!

This is what we had.





Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.