Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 13: blue!

Blue!!! My favorite color! I absolutely adore it - so much that I would love to dress Eli in blue clothes all the time, but I barely find any cute outfits in that color :( so I have to settle for what there is: pink and purple.

Anyway, when I saw the challenge my first thought was: what should I photograph from all things blue? I think I found my perfect inspiration covered in tons of blue! What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.