Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10: Self portrait

Don't you remember all the times in school where they asked you to write a paper titled "Who am I?" or something along those lines. I remember really struggling to put in paper words that would describe, which never is an easy task. I guess because I don't sit with myself asking me questions to get to know me. I think I should start to do that and really get to know myself more.

So when I read that today's challenge was to capture my self portrait, my first thought was "how?". How should I pose? How should I be dressed? How do I portray who I really am? My answer: I would capture a random picture during the day with my cell phone. I think that is the best way to portray myself. So here is a picture of me!



Don't forget to check out my store!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.