Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 19: something you (I) HATE to do!

If I had to choose one thing I hate do do, the clear winner has to be laundry!! And especially now, that I have to walk outside to another building with a basket full of clothes, the laundry detergent and quarters, yes, loooots of quarters. And it is not only me; DH also hates to do laundry under this circumstances. But you got to do what you got to do, right?






Don't forget to check out my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.