Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 20::handwriting

Today's challenge is my handwriting. This picture, I have to say, is my usual, not hurried, handwriting, which is a combination of cursive and in print. Believe me when I say this is not my handwriting when in timed situations, like the Bar exam.  I do believe it is legible and not like my dad or grandfather's at all, which looks very much like doctor's handwriting and not as lawyers LOL


Some of my Bar exam index cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.