Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

For us, Halloween came and went without much. And to think that I was so excited for Eli's FIRST Halloween so that in the end we could only get 1 good pic of her in her costume and lots of candy and no trickortreaters. You know how babies can get overtired if they miss a nap or if you don't ready the signs and they stay up for longer than normal? Well, that is what happened to us yesterday. She missed one nap and the usually happy, smiley girl turned into a screaming baby until I finally got her to sleep. On the other hand, I think it was best that way since no kids showed up so she would have been all dressed up for nothing. sigh*

Nonetheless, I was determined to get a good picture of her costume. So today I set up my camera, opened the curtains to get as much natural light as possible and got her in her costume again. I managed to get some great shots of her! I also set up to do the unthinkable task: open and clean the insides of the huge pumpkin we had gotten at the pumpkin patch weeks ago! It had been sitting in our kitchen since we got home that day because I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it. I also did the set up for that pic as well. Thanks to my May mommies for the inspiration!

I think the pics came out great. What do you guys think?

Do you like my costume?


1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.