Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Ready, set... ROLL!

That is what Miss Eli has been doing these days. And she has mastered it! Did I mention that she will be six months soon?! I am so NOT ready for her to be mobile, yet she is already there.

Today I had her on her gym and she started rolling to her belly, then to her back again, then to her belly and then to her back again. And guess what?! She had rolled off the mat and was in the middle of the living room! All the while, she looked a me laughing like she had accomplished something great (which indeed she has done), but I am NOT ready for it. I guess I have to deal with it and start baby proofing the house and maybe getting some gates to limit her moving space. That also means that I have to vacuum every day now because she is also at the stage where she tries to put anything and everything in her mouth. She even rolled the other way, got closer to the tv stand furniture and managed to grab the Wii remote and was about to put it in her mouth. All this within 2 seconds I might add.

Oh, the joys of motherhood! I do LOVE it!

 Don't forget to check out my Tiny Tillia store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.