Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My new business adventure

I had been contemplating for a while the idea of starting my own business since I cannot find a legal job in this economy and I am still waiting for Bar results. The question was then: but a business of what? or in what field? I did some research and decided that I would give AVON a shot, since it is something I can do from my home and in the neighborhood and still be a full-time stay at home mom. And I know that AVON offers great quality as I have used their products myself for many years!

So today I finally joined the AVON team! And now buying on AVON is easier than ever: you can go to my online store and order online. You get free shipping on orders over $30 and it gets shipped right to your door. Don't forget to check Mark products geared towards a younger clientele and the new line for babies, TinyTilia. Also you can Like my Facebook page: AVON by Griselle Díaz. Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.