Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Healthy living

Yesterday, it was my turn to go grocery shopping. I left our daughter with Egy (the husband) so I could have the famous "me time" that all new moms need every once in a while. (Too bad that it was the the supermarket, but I still enjoyed every minute of it) While at Shop Rite, I decided that my family has to start eating healthier for  a variety of reasons: we both need to loose weight, we want Eli to learn to eat healthy, and we want to find alternatives to what we already eat. So I decided to buy whole wheat organic couscous, among other things. 

So today, I prepared the couscous along with ground chicken in curry (my very own recipe!). The meal looked very healthy and had a great taste. I say good job for my first try at couscous. After Egy had lunch and headed to class, it was my time to workout to Kempo X from P90X (in my goal to loose the baby weight and I have recently started again my P90X program). Needless to say, it is not easy working out when you have a 5 month old! At least I got half of the workout in.

Now, as I write today's post, I realized that I need to start documenting even more. My new goal is to keep on trying new healthy recipes and photograph them, as well as my P90X transformation. Keep checking in.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.