Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The business of tutus!

This week I had been looking a Do It Yourself (DIY) tutorials for handmade tutus as I wanted to create one for Eli's first birthday! Her theme is lady bug and the lady bug tutu I created came out so beautifully (per the comments I received) that I decided I would try my luck at tutus. Thus, I created my own business of handmade tutus, which in all honesty, serves as my therapy!

Here is a sample of some tutus I have made. What do you think?!

Lady Bug tutu

The ballerina

Wild Zebra


Take a look at my Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. I think they look great, even if Robby would look a little silly. ;) My only suggestion is to take some photos either with Eli modeling, or a doll modeling or something so that people can see how they hang. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy! That is what I will do next :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.