Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just 2 more months!


I (We) cannot believe that Eli will be turning ONE in less than 2 months!! Yes, 2 months!!!! Time has really flown during this chaotic, interesting, loved-filled, happy and exciting 10 months!

It really seems like yesterday when I was in that hospital room being induced (all the while I was finishing one of my papers for my LL.M.), looking at contractions in the monitor and later on, feeling every-single-one! I remember what went through my mind while the anesthesiologist asked me question after question in what seemed like an eternity. And a couple hours later, she came out! It was the most amazing feeling in the world, and scary at the same time as she was born with the cord around her neck. And now here we are..she is 10 months old and I'm already planning her birthday!

She now has 2 teeth, knows how to wave (she is starting to recognize when to) and clap, she pulls up off everything, she crawls faster than Speedy González, she knows how to feed herself, says mama and papa and sometimes has conversations with herself or with us even though we don't understand her. I wonder what the next 2 months have in store for us. Can't wait!

She goes so fast that most of the pics end up blurry!
Pulling up off the sofa!

Feeding herself

Playing in the grass for the first time!



1 comment:

  1. That last was hilarious! Until she didn't see me that I was OK, she was crying. Great day that day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.