Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday to...ME!

This year my birthday was on Holy Week, as it has been many times before. But, this year was even more special: it was on Sábado de Gloria (Easter eve) and my mom and sister were here to celebrate with me! Why do I get so excited about that fact, you may ask? Well, my mother has 2 degenerative conditions that throughout the years have affected her health greatly and her being here was nothing short of a miracle! She had been in the hospital the weekend before coming here!

All in all, we had a great week with both of them visiting and the birthday celebration was a success! Thank you to my friends and family who took some of their time to come celebrate with me. It really meant a lot! 

Here are some pictures. Enjoy! 

My amazing cake baked by me, decorated by my mom!


With my mom

Some of the family and friends

The funniest gift: a pig hair cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.