Pages

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Please note that any comments and expressions in this blog do not constitute legal advice or consult.
Las expresiones y/o comentarios vertidos en esta página no constituyen una consulta legal.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to my other half!

Last Monday, my husband celebrated his.... TWENTY-SOMETHING birthday! (ha, I think he would kill me if I posted his age)  As we are far away from home, I think he felt a little sad about it so I decided to throw a last minute surprise birthday with some of his friends here!

It was great! I spent all day decorating his cake (even though it was girly as I was practicing for Eli's first birthday) and put up a few decorations.

I want to thank our friends who took a little bit of their time to spend it with DH. We really appreciated it!

Here are some of the pictures we took. Please excuse the resolution as they are phone pictures and it was dark.

Our little family!



With the cake




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please no spam. All spam will be deleted.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.